This company respects the intellectual property of others and we ask our users to do the same. This policy outlines in detail the steps that our company takes to address copyright infringement claims, as defined by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you feel your work is being used on our site without authorization or in a manner that constitutes an infringement of copyright, please provide us with a written notice containing all of the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification and location of material subject to copyright protection;
- Contact information for reporting individuals such as name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the copyright owner does not authorize the use of content.
6 A statement made under penalty of perjury that all presented information is accurate and you are authorized to make this complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of proper notification which complies with these requirements we shall promptly remove or disable accesses for any infringing material(s) identified by the suggested party by allegedly violating this Copyright Policy We may notify the user responsible for the alleged violation taking into account the recommendation provided above.
- Please get in touch with us for any content-related queries at [email protected]